A great website will always be beneficial for your brand. It helps develop and grow bigger whether you are in the beginning phases of your business or already an established player in the market.
You can greatly enhance your WordPress experience by choosing a reliable hosting provider that specifically caters to WordPress. One option to check out is hostinger.in. It’s a great example of what you should look for, the provider saves you a lot of time by using a 1-click installer for the CMS, offer 24/7 support and enhanced security features, which make building a website a very painless process.
Once your site is up and running, you’re ready to get the most out of it. Let’s see how a WordPress site can help develop your brand:
The Importance of the Right Theme
When you choose to build your website with WordPress, it offers you many different themes to choose from. When you make your choice, it must be a well thought out one, something that will offer a chance for future expansion of the site, and allows enough flexibility to change with your needs. And of course, it must match your brand’s aesthetic.
These are some of the characteristics of a strong theme:
- The theme must be mobile-friendly. Your site needs to look great on any kind of screen.
- You should choose a theme that has plenty of customization options, so you can adjust it to fit your brand’s colors and overall look.
- The theme should have any widgets that you might need.
- Your chosen theme should be lightweight – a fast load time makes for good user experience.
Create Great Content
The content of your website exists primarily to add value to your brand. Make sure, your blog articles are engaging and informative, attractive, entertaining and interesting to the readers. Above all else, they should be useful to your readers. There’s no way of going around it – people will keep coming back and reading your posts only if they’re engaging. In turn, that will reduce your bounce rate, increase engagement time, and improve your PageRank.
Get qualified writers, who know the art of producing texts that are meaningful and impactful. Sites like Fiverr.com offer a wide selection of freelance writers with lots of different qualifications and pricing options. Find a good one, who will produce some great articles, that bring you more visitors.
Pick the Right Plugins
A reliable and functional website is great for developing your brand and spreading the word about it. For this, WordPress users get to utilize thousands of great plugins. When chosen wisely, they assist you in collecting data, that you can use for your advantage, they promote new signups, make visiting your site more engaging for clients, and much more.
Let’s cover some options that you should definitely consider:
- Cache plugins. These plugins save the static files of your website on returning visitors’ browsers. This, in turn, improves your site’s loading speed, as data can be fetched from the local drive. A great option to consider is W3 Total Cache.
- Backup plugins. There are many options to choose from. BackUpWordPress is excellent for automated and scheduled backups that will allow you to restore your site to an earlier state if something goes wrong.
- SEO plugins. Want to increase your organic traffic? Get an SEO plugin to help optimize your site for search engines. Some options to choose from include Google XML Sitemaps, which will create a sitemap for your site, helping crawlers index it, and Yoast SEO, which will offer content optimizations suggestions right on your WordPress editor.
- Anti-spam plugins. Spammy comments can harm your ratings, as it often comes with potentially harmful links. Anti-spam or Akismet is here to keep them away from your site.
Constant monitoring of your plug-ins is very important for site health. Never use more plugins than you need, as they may slow down your site, or add possible breach points for hackers to exploit when trying to gain access to your site.
Disclaimer: This article is not a substitute for advice from a trained professional. By using this website, you agree that DesignFreeLogoOnline cannot and will not be held liable for any action taken as a result of using the information in this article.