6 Top Colors That Make Outstanding Logo Designs
The psychology of the colors in creating company Logo designs:
Having an understanding of the psychology of the colors is essential in creating Logo designs of your company. Our mind is basically extremely responsive on the visual stimuli; the Top Colors that you choose in creating your logo design plays an important role in creating that response. Colour psychology in logo design have the ability to convey different message. The designer will be compelled to utilize the apt color in order to bring character and quality to the design.
6 Colors Needed in Making Amazing Logo Design
Using colors on your 3D logo designs has the capacity to convey multi-layers of meaning; from the traditional responses of the general audiences to the more complex meaning that is based on an educated guess. By utilizing colors, the company has now the ability to accentuate the message of their brand through these myriads of responses.
Here are the 6 Logo Design Top Colors:
- Red- This color signifies passion, aggression, danger, and energy. It also has the ability to stimulate the appetite of the customers; which can possibly explain why most restaurant and food products are choosing the color of red for their logo design. It can also add dynamic to your logo.
- Orange- Orange is a color that is often associated with contemporary thinking and innovation. It also has a direct association on approachability which makes it ideal for businesses who are offering their customer support. It can also mean affordability, fun, and youth.
- Yellow- Despite we included yellow in this list, the company has to be careful when using it on their logo design. It comes with some pessimistic connotation such as cowardice that may affect the message that you are planning to deliver. But the friendly and sunny color of yellow has the capacity to stimulate the appetite of those people who will see the logo.
- Green– When a business wants to highlight their ethical and natural credential particularly when they are offering an organic product such as fruits and vegetables, green would suit their logo design. Different messages that can also be associated with this color would be freshness and growth which can be suitable on the field of finance.
- Blue– in case you are working in the corporate world, the regular color that you will see would be the color blue. It signifies calm, sincerity, integrity and professionalism. It is also directly associated with success and authority.
- White- for people in the cosmetic industry, white is the more common color for their logo designs. Simply because it can convey the message of cleanliness and purity. Some companies are also choosing to have a white-colored version of their logo design such as Coca-Cola.
These are the 6 most popular colors that can help you in creating amazing company logos. This psychology of color is not a strict rule, but you might want to keep them in your mind when you are designing your logo.