Why Is It Important to Use GIFs Instead of Pictures on a Website?
What comes to your mind when you hear the words “animated GIF”? Do you know the main rules on how to make a GIF and how it can make your website better? In this article, we will tell you what a GIF is, how to make a GIF for a website, and why it’s important to use GIFs instead of pictures to attract more potential customers.
How Animated GIFs Are Used in Web Design
If we talk about using animated GIFs in web design, they can be a wonderful tool for various design mock-ups and email marketing pitches. Discover some samples of how you can create and use animated GIFs effectively:
- Mock-ups. When you present a mock-up for a website or a mobile application, this can be quite difficult. Usually, designers present static images to customers, but it doesn’t work as well as GIFs can do it. Animated GIFs can easily solve the problem and simplify life.
- Alternative to CSS3. Animated GIFs work better compared to CSS3 because even old browsers support them well. Sometimes, animated GIFs are used instead of videos because it’s a more lightweight option.
- Engaging new clients. Thanks to animated GIFs, your website can be more attractive for potential clients. You can add some GIFs with your products or services and showcase them in new exciting ways. Compared to usual photos, animated GIFs can attract people’s attention more effectively.
- Email marketing. GIFs can be added to your email to attract the receiver’s attention. Creative and interesting content gives more results compared to traditional emails when you are showcasing the company’s services and products.
How to Create an Awesome GIF?
It’s not so difficult to make a custom animated GIF for your website even without any professional knowledge in this sphere. You can find many GIF makers on the Internet or use any special programs and apps, including Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, or Movavi. Of course, if you are planning something a bit more complicated, you can hire a freelancer with solid experience in web design to make your dreams come true and provide you with a high-quality animated GIF.
Why Use GIFs on Landing Pages?
GIFs appeared in the 1990s, but even nowadays, they remain popular. It do not support audio, and they play with no pause on a loop. Also, GIFs have become a trend for landing pages because it’s cheaper to create them compared to videos for demonstrating your company’s products or services.
With GIFs, you can explain how your product works in a more automatic and short way. Plus, the loading speed of your landing isn’t affected by animated GIFs, as it may happen when you post large videos on the website.
Using Animated GIFs in Emails
Needless to say, not just every company and brand can use GIFs for their business. But if you make products or services for young and tech-savvy people who deal with GIFs every day, you are free to use them to promote your offers. Here’s how a GIF works for you:
- Helps you send a clear message to potential clients.
- Highlights the most important information in an email.
- Informs people about the main features of your service or product.
- Adds some excitement and fun to your message to the clients.
When you want to add something new to your emails, try some GIF animations to make your messages more interesting and attractive to readers. Invest some time to create successful GIFs, and get more potential clients who will be interested in buying your products or services.
Animated GIFs can be used in various ways, including fashion industry products, as a showcase to demonstrate particular products or services, showing to potential customers a line of products, or demonstrating special features of a certain product.
Using Animated GIF Logos
With an animated GIF logo, your company will stand out from others and attract more potential clients. Here are the main ideas of using logo animation for your business to make your website more popular among people:.
- Intro to the video about a brand. Needless to say, video marketing takes one of the highest places on the market. People watch videos more often, so companies try to provide them with high-quality video content. You can use a GIF animated logo as an intro for the video about your company. This will help you introduce the brand to new potential clients and engage more people.
- Outro to a brand’s video. Your animated logo will work perfectly at the end of your brand video. This is a wonderful way to finish your message for potential customers and remind them of taking the next step – download the program, buy a product, order a service, etc.
- Screensaver at a trade show. An eye-catching GIF animation works great when you need to attract people’s attention. Nothing can be more effective than a screen that shows an animated GIF logotype of your company.
- Signature for an email. Ordinary emails are sent to attract clients, but most people ignore or delete such messages that do not look eye-catching enough. Add some excitement to your emails with an animated company logo and make people interested in your brand.
- As at trade shows, you can show off your company to potential clients using presentations. It should contain the main benefits of your products or services to attract potential customers. That’s why it’s a great place to paste your animated logo and make the whole presentation memorable to all people who will watch it at least once.
- Social media. Many brands use social media marketing to get more people engaged with their company and products. When it comes to visual content, videos are getting more and more popular. You can grab customers’ attention with an eye-catching animated logo of your brand that stands out from the crowd.
- When you place an animated logo of your brand on social media and emails, do not forget about the company’s website. This is a perfect place where you can show off the animated logotype of your brand.
- Many companies use various banners to get new clients and make people pay attention to their brand. You can use a banner with an animated logo of your company to increase sales and make your brand more popular and stunning online.
Animated GIFs play a very important role in developing your brand and increasing its popularity online. As you can see, there are many ways to use animated GIFs with a logotype of the brand or main features of the product/service. Nowadays, many famous companies use animated GIFs as a powerful marketing tool. This is a great chance to increase your sales and make people engaged with your brand.
Logo Animation Brings New Life To Your Brand Marketing
Animated logo is becoming industry standard in almost all markets. Even the super-brands and the multinationals, which used only conservative language to express their image, turn to animation to communicate that they are progressive and creative.
So if you want your company to appear up-to-date, consider updating the way you present your identity, brand, and get your logo animated with the animated logo maker.
Whether you are starting a new business that needs adequate branding or looking for an update, see some of the great inspirations can make the process easier.
What is an animated logo?
A logo is like the heart of the brand’s identity. It presents the personality of a company or a product and plays an essential role in a branding strategy. A powerful logo can connect with the target audience and tell the story of a brand. If graphic designers do their job correctly, a logo establishes a compelling brand image that serves as the foundation for a successful marketing strategy.
The era of static graphics projects has focused on printing alone. Modern technology opens up great opportunities and professionals need to take advantage of it. To breathe new life into the logo, design experts decided to add some movement.
The animation level can range from simple movements to short presentations of the entire video. A company and designer agree on the type of animation to choose from and how long it will be in line with the company objectives and the kind of personality they wish to demonstrate to their clients.
Currently, the tools that allow you to create animated graphics are in open access, such as an animated logo maker. Furthermore, it is quite clear that graphic designers often create animations on their own. However, if a brand needs an elaborate video, it may be useful to consult with an animation designer or make use of an animation logo maker specialist.
Why does a company need an animated logo?
An animated logo is a dynamic and modern way of presenting a brand. You can show the character of a company and transfer a specific message attracting customers. Furthermore, it is an excellent way to differentiate you from the competition, since an animation of your logo guarantees originality. Let’s see the list of advantages that an animated logo brings to a brand. You can showcase your video on youtube, Facebook, Twitter, PowerPoint presentations, and much more.
An original image
It is no secret that some brands have similar logos and even more, sometimes they can be competing. This can happen not on purpose, but only because the brands are forced to apply some elements of recognition in a logo that would give a clue to their services.
To add exclusivity to a logo, designers can add some movement. Motion Graphics leaves your imagination out of control. The original graphics combined with different visual effects create a unique way of perceiving the logo.
Greater brand recognition
Many experts say that animated images, as well as video content, are more understandable than static images, which means they are easy to remember. A great animated logo connects to potential customers and catches the eye effectively. Some animated logos can last up to ten seconds, which increases the storage possibilities compared to a brief look at the still image.
Greater brand recognition
Many experts say that animated images, as well as video content, are more understandable than static images, which means they are easy to remember. A great animated logo connects to potential customers and catches the eye effectively. Some Motion Graphics can last up to ten seconds, which increases the storage possibilities compared to a brief look at the still image.
Beautiful first impression
The first impression usually has a significant impact on the way people see a product. It only takes a few seconds to decide if we like what we see or not. Since a logo is the first thing clients usually use to identify a brand, it should impress potential customers. Logo animation is an excellent way to surprise people and increase the chances to remember your brand. The first positive impression helps to attract users’ interest.
People like new and unusual ideas and an animated logo is an excellent way to surprise them. Effective animation of the logo can become a trigger for joy, excitement, and intrigue. If a logo can bring positive emotions to the target audience, the chances are good that it will remember a brand and associate it with something amusing.
Animation of a logo can become a functional part of a narrative process. Animation can provide a more detailed explanation of a company’s nature than a static logo. It works like a small video that tells a unique story about a product or a company. Video content can quickly establish an emotional connection with viewers. Also, the video can be shared on the web, which means that more people can see a logo.
Customers may not be marketing experts, but they understand what the trend is. Many famous companies, including Google, have already purchased animated versions of their logos and share them proudly all over the world. That’s why when a brand proves to be updated with innovations, people see them as the real professional.
Where to use an animated logo?
The content of the video is directed to the entire digital space and can be applied in different cases for different purposes. Let’s see what they are.
Currently, social networks are one of the leading platforms for product promotion. People spend a lot of time surfing the Internet and communicating on social networks like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Video content is a compelling and easy-to-share marketing tool that can be quickly found in the rest of the content. Also, animated logos can be converted so that GIFs become useful material for social publications so that they can be shared on social networks.
Websites are like a resume for a company. It is essential to ensure that a website works effectively. An animated logo can also be used to improve the image of your site and increase your SEO (search engine optimization). Visitors will see the animation of the logo and, in this way, will spend more time on a page. This indicator has an essential impact on the positioning of the site in the search results.
Public figures often have to make different presentations, whether it is a product demonstration or a business meeting. By including an animated logo on the slides, you can add the element of originality and creativity to the presentation.
In our previous articles, we described the role of promotional videos in business, and we have said that many companies benefit from this marketing tool. So, why not polish a promotional video with an original animated logo? This combination can carry out certain commercial and marketing tasks.
Things to note
It is evident that an animated logo is often utilized as a useful promotional tool. It helps increase brand awareness, memorization, improve storytelling, and create an original image for a brand. To work efficiently, consider the following factors.
- Keep it short. Try not to create a complex film of a logo.
- Before creating a logo animation, analyze the company’s aims, objectives and think about the personality that a brand will display.
- Perform the user survey. Logo animation should be targeted to user preferences.
- Create an animation in this way so that the final result is unpredictable in the first second.
An animated logo is one of the ways to improve your marketing strategy and to stand out from the competition. It can also be used in many different ways not only on your website but also in your social media marketing campaigns. Use the features mentioned above to create your animated logo and make sure you use them in your marketing strategy. On a tight budget? An animated logo maker will solve the problem.
Disclaimer: This article is not a substitute for advice from a trained professional. By using this website, you agree that Design Free Logo Online cannot and will not be held liable for any action taken as a result of using the information in this article.