What information should be when Branding Stationery Design?

Home » Blog & News – Design Free Logo Online » What information should be when Branding Stationery Design?

What information should be when Branding Stationery Design?

Good corporate identity design symbolize you and your brand. Good Branding Stationery Design design will showcase your organization in a dignified way. It is also a good way to leave positive first impression. Customers that see your branded business cards or letterhead at the first time will be impressed.

Here is a list of info that should appear on your Branding Stationery Design:

Personal Contact information.

Name, surname, job title / position, cell phone, personal email, beeper number.

Company Contact Information.

Office Phone number (extension number), Fax number, Office address, mailing address, company website, company social media profile (Facebook, Twitter, pinterest, instagram).

Logo Design.

Include your company logo in a respected prominent place.

company name, Surname & job title.

First, place your name and surname. Introduce yourself as you prefer to be known. Second, Your job title will describes your position in the company.

Professional examples of Branded Stationery Design:

Looking for an outstanding Custom Branding Design Package?

2016-10-19T14:42:43+00:00 6 Comments

6 Comments

1. Greg Chancler May 26, 2016 at 2:17 pm

You make some very good points and even some that I never really thought about. Thank you for the good post!

2. Brad Max June 2, 2016 at 11:58 pm

You really make it seem so easy to brand your company but I find this matter to be really something complicated which I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward for you guys to make my business cards, better to give the professional design team to brand my company

3. Britanica June 4, 2016 at 8:07 pm

These look very well done. I love how simple yet professional they are. I wouldn’t think to use the information you have said above. It surely will appeal to people who are new to a company. I believe that is a stamp (?) which really makes a nice touch. I certainly wouldn’t have thought to combined those pieces together for that kind of photo. Well done.

4. Mathie William June 19, 2016 at 9:29 am

Really appreciate you sharing this info about business card designs. Thanks Again. Really Great. Mathie

5. Carl Desroches July 14, 2016 at 7:17 am

Thanks, it was a good read.

6. Carl September 12, 2016 at 8:06 pm

I ordered a bunch of these cards with my company logo on them , they were a huge success!