NFTs have quickly evolved to be more than just digital collectibles. They definitely are no joke nowadays. In fact, it’s expected for the NFT market to reach $80 billion by 2025.
All things considered, thriving in a fast-paced world of non-fungible tokens requires you to have a strong brand identity. However, with so many different NFTs available, it can be hard to showcase your work and stand out against competitors.
That said, we’ve prepared five tips on how to create a compelling brand identity for your NFT, so you can finally shine and stand out from the crowd.
What is NFT?
A non-fungible token (NFT) refers to a digital asset that’s unique and cannot be replaced. So, what is NFT actually and where do people get the inspiration from?
The NFT item can be a piece of content such as music, photo, audio file, or another creative expression. The inspiration for NFTs usually comes from artwork, sports memorabilia, games, trading cards, etc.
You can use an NFT platform to create your own NFT, while blockchain enables its decentralized and secure ownership. This allows both creators and collectors to buy, sell, and trade these assets, almost as if they were physical art.
One thing to keep in mind is that besides cryptocurrencies and NFTs operating on the same blockchain technology, they’re still two different concepts. While cryptos can be used as a medium of exchange or store of value, NFTs are mostly used to represent creative digital formats.
Business benefits of using NFTs
Thriving in a competitive digital market can be a challenging task. However, digitalization still offers you different ways to showcase your brand and stand amongst competitors. One such opportunity is NFT, which has several benefits for your business.
- Monetization of digital assets. With NFTs coming onto the scene, you can now monetize your digital assets, such as music, audio files, artwork, and other creative elements in a more innovative way.
- Increased revenue. NFTs are unique and by selling them you can increase your revenue directly from the sale of your digital assets. One thing to keep in mind is that, whenever the demand for an NFT is higher, you can earn a significant amount from its sale.
- Authenticity and ownership. NFTs are extremely useful when it comes to showcasing rare items. Not only will they prove their originality and uniqueness but will also help you regain control over your digital assets.
- Global reach. The greatest perk of NFTs is that they can provide you with global reach. This means you’ll be able to reach a global audience and expand your business beyond traditional markets.
- Technological innovation. Keeping up to date with the latest trends and implementing them in your business will put you at an advantage in this tech-driven world. Additionally, it will improve your brand’s image and help you reach out to tech-savvy audiences.
5 tips to create a compelling brand identity for your NFT
In order to make a lasting impression and stand out in a crowded marketplace, creating a compelling brand identity is essential. That said, let’s take a look at five tips you can consider to achieve this.
1. Define your brand personality
Your brand personality refers to the human characteristics and traits that your brand is associated with – the emotional connection your audience has with your brand. By defining your brand personality, you’re also defining the style, tone, and voice of your NFT.
You can start by asking yourself questions like ‘’What emotion do I want to awaken in my audience?’’, or ‘’What characteristics represent my brand?’’. You can later use your answers as basics to describe your brand’s personality.
For example, if your brand personality is sophisticated, you can use a more formal and professional tone, or if your brand personality is inspirational, you can use a tone that’s light-hearted and motivational.
Overall, defining your brand personality can help you create an NFT project that clearly conveys your brand’s message, as well as resonates with your target audience.
2. Understand your audience
In order to create a compelling brand identity, you must have a deep understanding of your target audience. That’s because your brand identity needs to appeal to the needs, wants, and interests of your audience.
To better understand your audience, you should gather insight into your audience’s behavior and preferences, which will later help you to inform your branding decisions such as style, tone, and visuals.
3. Create a compelling message
The message you compose for your NFT will be the deciding factor for building a strong connection with your audience. Basically, this message will be a true representation of your brand’s mission, values, and vision but also addresses the needs and wants of your audience.
Now, if you’re thinking a brand message should be complex you’re deeply mistaken. It should actually be clear and straightforward, and also compatible with your website, social media, and NFT marketplaces.
To grab your audience’s attention, you can use emotive language, as well as storytelling to engage with them on an emotional level. We people are emotional creatures and as such, we tend to be driven by our feelings and desires.
That said, if you manage to connect with your audience on an emotional level then you’ll surely create more meaningful relationships with customers.
Additionally, you should pay attention to customers’ feedback, as this will allow you to make timely changes to your messaging. Overall, creating a captivating message that speaks to your audience drives engagement, builds trust, and helps you stand out against competitors in the NFT world – all crucial points for creating a strong brand identity.
4. Make a great first impression online
Your online presence plays a huge role when it comes to creating a brand identity for your NFT. That said, let’s take a look at ways you can improve your online presence.
- Create a website and social media platform. I don’t only mean creating an account with a username and password but creating a website and social media platform that are actually appealing and align with your brand personality.
Considering this, it’s important to note that around 77% of customers prefer shopping from brands they follow on social media. Additionally, you need to make sure your website is easily navigated and user-friendly, as this will evoke a positive experience and drive engagement in website visitors.
- Provide quality content. Besides visuals, content is the second most important thing. Besides a website and a social media platform, you can create blog posts and videos to get your audience familiar with your NFT brand’s mission.
- Invest in security. Nothing really matters if your customers’ personal information isn’t protected. Since you’re dealing with NFT transactions, investing in security is of the utmost importance.
- Implement SEO strategies. Once you create the perfect website, you need to make sure people see it, and what better than SEO to improve your website’s search engine rankings and increase your website’s visibility?
5. Develop a unique logo and visual identity
Your logo will be the first meaningful impression for your customers, meaning you have to put good thought into it. Your logo should be unique and designed to catch the essence of your brand’s personality.
To create a logo that stands out in a crowded market, you should carefully choose fonts and colors so they will be consistent with your brand’s message and appeal to your target audience. If you do this successfully, then you’ll end up with a logo that’s memorable and easily recognizable.
As for the overall visual identity, make sure it clearly conveys your brand’s message and brand personality. Additionally, your visual identity should be compatible with different platforms and applications.
Spicing up your NFT online presence
The world of NFT is undeniably continuously evolving, so much so that it’s already on its way to becoming mainstream. However, its market size is also continuously growing, meaning you have to consider creating a captivating brand identity if you don’t want to get left behind.
A strong brand identity will help you stand out against competitors, showcase your brand’s personality, and convey your brand’s message. It’s an essential step to take when getting involved with NFTs.
All in all, creating a brand identity for your NFT requires careful planning and execution. That’s why you should strive to know your audience better, design a unique logo and visual identity, define your brand personality, and create a compelling message.
Makedonka Micajkova is a freelance content writer and translator, always bringing creativity and originality to the table. Being multilingual with professional proficiency in English, German, and Spanish, it’s needless to say that languages are her biggest passion in life. She is also a skilled communicator, as a result of having three years of experience as a sales representative. You can find her on Linkedin.
Disclaimer: This article is not a substitute for advice from a trained professional. By using this website, you agree that Free Logo Maker cannot and will not be held liable for any action taken as a result of using the information in this article.