Best Logo Designs – Free Logo Maker

Home » Blog & News – Design Free Logo Online » Best Logo Designs – Free Logo Maker
  • BEST LOGO collection

Best Logo Designs – Free Logo Maker

Collection of the Best Logo Designs – Free Logo Maker

As a business owner you need to make sure that you create the best logo design for your business. Branding a new company with our free logo maker is easy and creating a logo is an important task, however sometimes it is not as easy as you think. There is a wide collection of logos that can match to your business.
To ease the task of choosing the best logo and create a logo online with our free logo maker tool, we have gathered a great selection of the very best free logos created by www.designfreelogoonline.com.

Online Logo Maker – LOGO DESIGNS GALLERY

START HERE – CREATE A LOGO FREE
START HERE – CREATE A LOGO FREE
2017-12-15T09:46:30+00:00 14 Comments

14 Comments

1. Ambr December 25, 2015 at 1:16 am

I think your designs are cool and the logo maker very easy to use, I just want to make sure about the HD files Pkg., If I upgrade and take the extra logo files can I use it for large print?

• kikishavit December 25, 2015 at 7:38 am

The extra files Pkg is Unlimited size for all advertising needs and you can use it to change the logo shape, colors and fonts as you like.
      Editable Open HD Files included AI vector logo + PSD Photoshop logo

2. Sean December 27, 2015 at 11:31 am

It is so hard choosing the best logo for your company… you have a great selection of logos

3. Elma December 31, 2015 at 3:31 pm

Hi mates, its wonderful collection of the Logo Designs, keep it up all the time.

4. jack January 7, 2016 at 1:45 am

Cool logo maker! I really like the way you can change the colors and fonts , it makes it easy to create my own logo , Great work!

5. Teresita Albors January 7, 2016 at 1:50 am

Anybody who has no training or graphic design skills can use this logo maker and create a logo online. It’s so easy to design my own logo 🙂 super cool !

6. Jacki January 9, 2016 at 4:58 am

I was very impressed from the variety and quality of your company logos, There is no doubt that the logo creator makes it a lot easier to design my own logo 🙂

7. Noel Kait January 11, 2016 at 2:00 am

How are you everybody? This logo designs is the best 🙂 You have gathered a great logos
    I wanted to ask about the logo creator , Can I design my own logo and save it online?

8. Maria May 13, 2016 at 11:49 pm

The arrow built into the star is pretty brilliant. Point me in the right direction, please.

9. Triveni May 23, 2016 at 11:01 am

Really, I love your work. I have found a fantastic logo design for my new web design company. Thank you so much.

10. Greg Chancler May 23, 2016 at 12:49 pm

Awesome logos. I wish I could make logos just like this so I could have cool logos!

11. Steve June 14, 2016 at 8:13 pm

These are brilliant designs and what I was looking for. I have spent the last 4 days trying to find free logo options as I am not looking to invest in a custom one just yet. I found the perfect one for me. These are hands down the best I have seen online thus far. Thank you very much!

12. Allie June 15, 2016 at 3:13 am

Absolutely impressed with every design on the site. A lot of great use of shapes, white space and lines. Fabulous designs at a price that I like.

13. Keren December 15, 2017 at 10:07 am

I really love the lotus logo with the pink and gold gradient colors. It is such a beautiful design! One can use for a spa or a beauty salon.