Social media branding is more than a sleek website and a well-designed logo. The ability to raise the social media presence of your brand on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Pinterest is important. Social media channels can build your brand and help you engage with your audience. You should make a lasting impression on your social media profiles and streamline your social media accounts.
You should write a bio that is concise. Your bio should briefly talk about your company, your mission and what differentiates you. Write a bio that you are proud of. Your brand voice is your writing style, and it reflects the personality of your brand. Your brand voice helps in the perception of your brand. According to Mike Jones, “Know your brand’s values and personality inside and out. Put some energy into crafting some creative verbal guidelines. And make sure every post, tweet, comment, gram and snap feels like the real ‘you’ of your brand.” Social media is a great way to engage with prospect and customers, and if it is done right, your sales will skyrocket.
Tips for starting your social media brand are:
- Be consistent with your social media handle and profile: Consistency is important in branding and when you build relationships with your audience. It is important that you use the same handle for all your social media profiles so that potential customers can easily find your page. Go with a handle that you can use across all your social media profiles. If the handle you want is not available, then you can add a descriptor, action or location tag to your name such as HQ, official, Canada, etc. You must optimize your logo on all relevant social media platforms. Tools to help you make sure your profile is the right size include Landscape by Sprout Social and Social Media Kit by Logojoy and DesignFreeLogoOnline.
- Use the right colour palette and font: Your brand should be consistent in its colour schemes across social media channels. People must associate certain colours with your brand. Using consistent colours and fonts is important in your brands’ online aesthetics. The colours in your brand logo and complementary colours are an anchor for the colour palette you should use on your website and social media channel. Also, use similar fonts on all your social media profiles.
- Effectively use cover and header photos: The cover and header photos on social media are important. Make sure the color palette on your cover and header photo is the same with that of your logo. You should regularly change your cover and header photos to keep your social media account fresh. You can also use your cover and header photo to promote a marketing campaign, hashtags or an initiative. Tools such as Canva, PicMonkey, Adobe Spark and Pagemodo can help you with your social media profile design.
- Be visual: To capture the attention of most people it is important that you share quality photos and videos. According to Jake Messier, “Visuals play an important part in building an effective brand on social media. Posts that include images receive much higher engagement rates than text-only posts.” Try to incorporate your logo or photos or videos that you post. Use filters as they can help your photos look good. You should also be consistent in the type of filter you use.
- Post regularly: Organize yourself on social media and maintain a posting schedule. You can use scheduling platforms such as Hootsuite, Buffer and Later to share content, schedule content, build campaigns, monitor engagement and shrink URLs. Be authentic and regularly share content as this will keep your brand in the mind of customers. Audiences will trust you when you are consistent, relevant and offer value. Be human in your engagement with your audience. Your audience must understand what you are saying and why you are saying it.
Ways to increase Instagram sponsors are:
- Use Instagram tools such as SocialDrift, ViralRace, and ViralUpgrade.
- Create a competition: A brand can gain exposure from creating Instagram competitions.
- Instagram ads: Instagram ads helps brands to gain access to Instagram users.
- Trending hashtags: Brands can trend hashtags and encourage their users to engage with it. A branded hashtag can increase reach.
- Ask for feedbacks from your audience.
- Use the right filters.
- Use the right hashtags: To grow your brand you have to use the right hashtags on your photos and videos. Tools such as IconoSquare and Websta can help you find the right hashtags.
- Use the right filters as certain filters are better than others.
- Post at the right times: Time your posts properly. Know the best times of the day for posting so you can increase your brand’s
- Use influencers
- Host live events
- Use geotags
- Promote user-generated content
- Write captions that add value
- Link your Instagram account to other social media channels
- Display important metrics.
Tips to create an exceptional brand are:
- Know your audience
- Know yourself
- Set your goals
- Create a brand message
- Start conversations
- Leverage what you have
- Have an editorial calendar
- Trademark all your records
- Choose a consistent brand name
- Use the same photo
- Use the same logo
- Build your authority
- Focus on depth
- Be human
- Be different
- Show appreciation
- Ask for help when you need it
Jack Deen writes on Digital Marketing, Real Estate, Shipping, Medical as well as Logistics relevant subjects. He takes pleasure in pie, as do believing individuals. He is flexible in composing as well as his area of interests depends on numerous different locations of composing.